Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Friday and Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Friday and Sunday.

Friday was great on Stockton, I was able to bring home 11 keepers and caught fish all day long. Fridays fish were coming at 32’ to 38’ in 44’ of water in the ruark area. Lots of 9 7/8” fish to weed through still but it sure was a lot of fun catching them. Of the keepers I caught Friday most were 10 ½ - 11” with 3 that was 12-13”. This was the first time fishing this side of Stockton and it was a nice change. I plan to start spending a lot more time learning this side of the lake.

Sunday the wind was horrible!!! Found 8 keepers at 32’ in 45’ of water in the ruark area. Caught shorts all day but just couldn’t catch any size. Largest fish was only 11”. Was dropping minnows down to 40’ and just slowly reeling up and would just feel the line get heavy. The wind sure made it tough to stay over them. Other than the wind, it sure was fun just being out fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a couple of good days! Wish I would of known you were there we would have kept an eye out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Sounds like a couple of good days! Wish I would of known you were there we would have kept an eye out for you.
    I watched for a Skeeter with CDC decals cause I figured you would be out, but it was hard enough just trying to stay in the boat with that wind!:D Now I see why you fish that side of the lake. Sure was nice to get out over there and try it out. Looking forward to fishing with you some day, but I will warn you I will probably wear you out with questions. That side sure has a lot more boats fishing than the little Sac side does.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good couple of days. If you see a little 16' white skeeter w 75 yami.....stop and say hi. Will usually be in one of PoleBenders or Beagles spots!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Sounds like a good couple of days. If you see a little 16' white skeeter w 75 yami.....stop and say hi. Will usually be in one of PoleBenders or Beagles spots!
    Will do

Post Thanks / Like

gator I looked for you but never seen you, we fished the brush arround the twin bridges and fished the bridge piers, like you we caught ours deep, real deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you did real well. Also sounds like you took some good notes at the Crab Leg get together from Mr. Beagle. Congrats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good to read your report

instead you reading mine all the time....... great job, I don't have that much line to get that deep.........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Glad for ya Gator! Dang wind didn't blow last week .....til the weekend!!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Gator! Look for a 18' green alum lowe roughneck with a 90 suzuki on it and come on over and say hi!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast