Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had A Good Day Today!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had A Good Day Today!

The gooduns are stacking up on brushpiles and bamboo condos on points here. We caught these on Rosey Red minnows from 13 to 15-feet deep. Been a long time since we had so many in the 13 to 14.5-inch range and we only threw back about 10 dinks. The Fall Feeding Frenzy is getting into full swing here!!!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

You darn sure did. Remember I won an all expenses paid 1 week fishing trip with you.

Post Thanks / Like

That was both of us Rusty. Wasn't I in on that deal??? Great catch Jerry. They have been blistering it around home right now. My only problem is I'm out here in 200' of water.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, you take all them out at once? Looks like they had a blast. I am taking the twins out in the a.m. We are going to continue the search in another area of the lake. If I wasn't so tired, I would just take off and go right now, what a beautiful evening here in NE Oklahoma! Great catch!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

dang Jerry you wore them out didn't you.good job
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jerry what is the water temp there now. I was out today and it is still 70 degrees here for water temp. I only caught 12 Crappie and One nice Cat. We didn't have any dinks or through backs all good ones. We caught more than that but that is what I caught today. Been a long time since I caught so few. The wind was dead calm and the water was like glass. Glad to see they are turning on there for you. It will probably be another couple weeks here yet, before they really turn on here.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.

Pox and Tommy, when I get a full week open I'll let you know and we'll get y'all on the schedule for that free trip. Tommy, I sure hope you can get home before the FFF is over.

Yep Reaper, I take up to 6-people. These guys have been fishing together for years. They go to Canada once a year and they have been all over the south looking for good size and numbers of crappie. The guy in the middle was here back and June in search of a 16-incher and got one - the first fish he caught that trip.

Beaver our surface temps are in the low 70s and we've been having stable weather. High pressure is settling in over us today so we may not do as well. The same crew is going back out with me today.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Beaver our surface temps are in the low 70s and we've been having stable weather. High pressure is settling in over us today so we may not do as well.
    Jerry; as much as you fish and for as long, I can't believe you actually think that high pressure affects fishing!!! :D (JUST KIDDING!!!!)
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

We did pretty good again today. Had to fish a couple feet deeper with real small minnows and we missed a lot of bites but still ended up with a good mess. First fish was 15.5-inches and the last two came as a double and one of them was almost 15-inches.

I really enjoyed fishing with this crew and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I will keep that in mind. Fish a little deeper and small minnows.
    Nice bunch of fish there.
    PEte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast