Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Duck Commander

Post Thanks / Like

Default Duck Commander

My wife and I were invited to Phil Robertson's house for supper. We got to see his shop where the duck calls were made. Of course, I had to buy a couple from the man himself. We got to eat some of his homemade duck gumbo. He shared some calling and hunting tips with us.

Life sucks from here on out... It can't get any better than that!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

that is absolutley awsome.the duck commander himself.i know u want ever forget that.he seems to be a very nice man on his show

Post Thanks / Like

That's great Skinman. I guess it was their week to cook for others because his grandson in law had me over last night for some of his mustard fried white perch. Great group of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lucky Man

Skin....YOU ONE LUCKY DUDE!!!!! I am addicted to that show and have never been duck hunting. I just like Phil's way of thinking and putting things into perspective. That's a bunch of great guys and I know you had a blast..lol.

Post Thanks / Like

i have met him at a couple of sportsmans banquets around here, he is a great guy and a great speaker, i would suggest anyone with the chance to hear him speak, take advantage of it

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice... Ive had the opportunity of meeting him twice. Once in Memphis and he came to my hometown and preached a little. VERY nice man. Youre one lucky guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't duck hunt or watch the show, But Congrats to you.. I bet you will be telling your grandkids about him and the time he fed you.
    You can't fish with a hung line!