Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Truman Lake Osage Arm Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Truman Lake Osage Arm Report

I am heading home to Osceola this weekend on the Osage arm and was planning to do some slab hunting in between goat hunting. My buddy who lives there said the water was pretty low. Anyone fished truman lately?
    HAVE POLES, WILL TRAVEL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT
    I am heading home to Osceola this weekend on the Osage arm and was planning to do some slab hunting in between goat hunting. My buddy who lives there said the water was pretty low. Anyone fished truman lately?

I was down to LOZ and Truman last Friday through Tuesday and fished every day. I did not do well in Truman but caught limits every day in LOZ. Nothing big, 9-13 inches between 10:00 am and 5:00pm. Fished walls below the truman dam up to 6 miles down. Jig and minnow. Wished I didn't have to leave. I love it down there! Was told by a guild on Truman to fish the coves in the trees like Sterret Creek. I did not try that. He did say it was slow.
    Fish now, you'll be dead for a long time

long pole Guest

Osceola area is the normal muddy check alot of places on the lake during early goose season and didn't see much promiss i would head below the dam

Post Thanks / Like

The water was dropping and it was as low as I have seen it in a long time. The silt sure has built up. I ended up doing more bow hunting then fishing. I did catch a nice thick 15" slab on saturday. That dude was a fighter, I thought I had a white bass on untill I saw him. Other than that the fishing was'nt to eventfull.
    HAVE POLES, WILL TRAVEL.