Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton 9/23

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton 9/23

Launched at Crabtree at 8:30, fished some brushpiles close to the Quarry no keepers. Went south to the river forks, no keepers. Moved farther south towards 215 bridge no keepers. Last stop Miller Cove 2 keepers,they're still there. Used slip bobbers and minnows, brushpiles 20 to 25 fow 17 fish 9 to 10 inches. Started out 16 ft and kept setting deeper until contact with brushpile.
    I give up on Stockton, next trip Truman. Need meat for fish fry 1st week of Oct, little bro coming back from Oregon. Almost forgot very lite bite and was using grey minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on to Truman. Still a few fish being caught here.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not sure what all the

water we got Monday will do to Truman, bite is still very good, but if we muddy up things will change on the upper end..... time will tell..... I will keep some for you at the forked tree one mile under the 13 hwy bridge on your right... it will have a beer can sitting in the tree....... :D how many u want?????
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I too am struggling on Stockton and getting frustrated! I am trying to figure out how I can make it to Truman this weekend but it doesn't look good. I wish it wasn't so far! Hope you can get there and catch some.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

bwillaub thank you for the invite. I"ll come up.
    OSS I"ll try and kick that little banjo playing boy out from under the HWY 13 bridge where you and Ron said you seen him real early this spring. Word has it he lives up around Windsor.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tom

if you could get some 6" pink pvc pipe and run from Truman to your house I will send some down your way, its gotta be PINK.....:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    if you could get some 6" pink pvc pipe and run from Truman to your house I will send some down your way, its gotta be PINK.....:D

Hey WantinCrappie do you think you can get me some of that Pink pvc pipe he is talking about?????:D

Post Thanks / Like

Stockton is definatly tuffer fshing than truman but they r in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Hey WantinCrappie do you think you can get me some of that Pink pvc pipe he is talking about?????:D
    Sure thing. But it will be white. But that will be okay, the old man won't be able to tell the difference anyway. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report RLS.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast