Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your daily Classic spy report, fishing outlook and ramp pictures 09-23-09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your daily Classic spy report, fishing outlook and ramp pictures 09-23-09

Wally slept in this AM and was late to the ramp. Never seen a fella drive through town with his rods in the holders before. Well, never seen a fella do it with 16 footers anyway. Then again, maybe when he started these were 16 footers and they just got trimmed down to 8s.

Wannabe...
    Last edited by Wannabe...; 09-02-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default This close in

You have to take a number to get your boat in the water.

They've got a ranger out there that calls your number and a the sign read "now serving number 138" this AM.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Now let's discuss patterns.

Looks like the jig is up on the emergency spillway bite. Sorry Torch and Sat.

Wannabe...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Thats NOT the Emergency spillway you Gewber!!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

I had my windows down when I came by this fella. I could hear him say "OK, only 2 more miles of rocks to go and then I'll know for sure the fish are not on a rock pattern."

Weird thing was, the fella a little further up happened to say "Only 1.5 more miles of rocks to go and then I'll know for sure the fish are not on a rock pattern."

True story.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

No, it ain't but I could tell they were all pointing and talking about it and trying not to let the other boats know they were gonna fish it next.

Now quit interupting my report. You're making me lose my train of thought.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Now, let's see, where was I..........

Oh, yeah. You can't tell it from these 2 pics, but there's some where around 20 boats in both pics, they just don't show up with my crappy cell phone camera.

Perry Creek had a good 5 boats in the mouth by the timber too. Don't think they were fishing though. They looked more like they were staking out the joint waiting for Torch and Sat to blow in. Man they're gonna be disappointed though. Torch said he was coming in from the rail road tracks with a 10 footer strapped to the trunk of his Ford Tempo so no one would see them. Sat is gonna skull for them since he's got the brand new bionic shoulder shoulder and all. He's a tough old dude to be able to reach 1.6 mph to get those DD22s bumping the gravel under that bridge. I'll say that much for him.

As you can see, the boys are getting a rest from the wind........well at least this AM any way. Light rain was falling when I came across the levee, which of course means it's gonna dump another 3" on 'em and blow 64 miles per hour out of the N, S, E and W before they have to come in for registration today. I think it's mandatory that they all register between Noon and 3 today. Know what that means? We can all slip out there and catch their fish while they're fooling around at the ramp and the registration. That'll show them foreigners to mess with our lake.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

trollin the dam seems to be popular. If you get a chance ride down the RR tracks at Wrights Grocery and check the tressle for me.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like Wally is long lining jigs from the back.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, second to last pic....check out my mirror........chick in the Jeep thought I was drunk weaving down the levee snapping pics as I went. Tried to pass me several times, but chickened out. When she blew by me at the end, I kind of felt bad about it. Had I known she was that hawt, I'd have let her pass me way earlier. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast