Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark Twain Report, 9/20, 9/21

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain Report, 9/20, 9/21

Fishing was great as usual, for this year. ""1"" keeper outta 2 days fishing. 3 throw backs. Threw everything at'um but the kitchen sink and forgot my dynomite, dang it. Fished anywhere from 3 to 15 feet deep. I did catch 1 large mouth crappie that mite have made the weight in for the Bud Lite Tournment. Mite have won me some money, to recoop some of my losses this year. I'll post a pic, if I ever figure it out. The best to all. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a tough time dan, they should start hitting pretty good in a couple of weeks . i'm planning on fishing twain onthe second or third weekend of october, hope it improves.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow That Is A Far Cry From A Couple Of Weeks Ago When They Were Pulling 15 And 16 Inch Fish From There. Will Be Down For Our Club Tourney Oct 24-5, If You See A 18 Foot White Triton Up By Indian Stop And Say Hi
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a tough couple days on the water beter than a couple good days at work.Better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Had the same problem saturday. Fish finder said they were there. But couldn't make them bite. Used minners and plastics. both tipped with nibbles. Tried different depths of water, different depths on the rods but nothing. I finally caught 4 and husband caught 2 littly things. Was going to turn my 4 loose but 1 of them died because he was hooked badly for him. So those 4 came home with us.