Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: table rock lake recommendation

Post Thanks / Like

Default table rock lake recommendation

I'm gonna be traveling to branson in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking for a good place on table rock that will be a good set up for fishing. I'm gonna be taking my bass boat up there, and will be looking forward to some good rest & relaxation.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I spent last weekend at Big Cedar Lodge. A little pricey but when I counted the times I'm gonna live I said what the heck. Booked a freestanding cabin and rented a slip ( $20.00 a nite ) It was great and I'd never been on the lake before. Caught all three types of bass off main lake rocky points and never fished deeper than 9 ft. Saw beautiful standing cedar trees in the coves and half heartedly dropped some jigs in em but no crappies. What I liked was being close to everything, and the breakfast buffet at wormans was excellent. The evening boatrides were even romantic

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to big cedar a few times, but I'm looking for some other resorts that aren't quite as pricey. big cedar wants a LOT for those cabins, and I'm on a little bit of a tighter budget for this trip. gonna be attending a conference at big cedar during the weekend, and want to get the wife out on table rock on thurs & friday. You are dead on about big cedar. It's very nice. cabins are great.

Post Thanks / Like

not much crappie catching going on on table rock right now, a few areas arround bridgeport,(they have nice new cabins) are producing crappie, some parts of kings river arround viola are producing a few crappie, some big ones. there is a resort down there called walnut (something) cant remember the name for sure, flat creek resorts is a good spot lots of good fishing close, they have restaurant,boat dock,and launch , kinda far from branson though, and big cedar, I have not fished arround the east side of table rock so not much help on that end, but I would guess find a cove, get some light colored jigs, clear water on table rock, and fish the trees or boat docks, wish I could be of more help, later and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie aint too good on Table Rock, but if you like the white bass they've been fantastic for a week or so now