Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman Upper Grand 9/22

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Upper Grand 9/22

Old Ron called this am and didn't have to work today and wanted to know if I wanted to go fishing, why the hell would he ask such a question? Got down to sparrowfoot about 9 am and out of the three stake beds we put in Sunday 2 of them had some keepers on them already no really big ones yet but I have all the faith in the world that they will come....... caught over 30 keepers if we were a keeping any, and 4 tour. fish, biggest was 1.6 and about 9:30 the old wind laid down and overcast what a nice morning to be out, most came from 10 12' fow blue/white....... down 8' or so and they wanted it moving today...... Now Kaz knows how to take care of a guy, he shows up as we were about to load out and give me a ride up to the parking lot ( thank you Kaz) will call you next time we are down there for another ride..:D Man I think I am going to love these oak stake beds, and they didn't show up on Rons finders either, I like that, but they show on the gps.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Been a slow day at work, been waiting all day for your report. Glad you and Ron caught some and nice to hear the "condos" are already producing

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you two got to get out today. Love to fish when it's 'Jacket Weather'. 9am......I Think I could handle that!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Man, already on them. That's great. Sure feel like I deserve a ride to them. :D Glad Ron got a day off. Sure wish I would have.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

You could at least angled the shot with one stump showing. Everybody would have been layin in bed tonite thinking.........I have seen that dam stump somewhere!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dang buckwheat

Sign on the bank behind us said G-14 you gotta tell everything.........:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat 1 View Post
    You could at least angled the shot with one stump showing. Everybody would have been layin in bed tonite thinking.........I have seen that dam stump somewhere!!!
    Pretty obvious this aint the first time they have done these pictures. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys. Glad Ron could get out and go with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default G14?

Ya right G 14 my azz. Nice jacket OSS I that that was you I saw:D Glad to here the hard work paid off so quick. I'm saving lumber now for some winter planting. Very nice fish & glad you & Ron caught sometoday.
    Was the GPS U were using that new wireless 300 model:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default No it wasn't the new model

but he shows up daily like a bad penny wantin to know how many we took off his spots............:D:D he was actually dry today.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast