PDA

View Full Version : Oh MR. Beagel and JLT where were you?

Pole Bender
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Based on a telephone call from JLT and the post from Beagle I headed to Stockton and on the way I called Buzzy and said do you want to fish today and before I got the words out of my mouth he had his tackle and 2 poles in hand. Picked him up on the side of the road and we were off! What a great day the temperature was perfect and the first spot bam Buzzy pulls in a hog!:D I got my butt handed to me by the back of the boat and Mr. Buzzy was catching fish and I was fishing wasted water. He had three in the live well before I caught my first.:( We had a great time and if you were there you would know just how nice it was, we did not run into another CDC member or hardly anyone else for that matter. Thanks Buzzy for a great time and the fish for dinner was just as good!:D If you want to know how many you will have to ask Buzzy cause I am not telling the no SHOW's.

olesilverside
09-20-2009, 09:59 PM
along a lot more often?? sounds like a great day, I know truman was nice without much wind and very little traffic, mostly trotliners running lines was about it....... but we do fish where most won't go.......:D

Buckwheat 1
09-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Great day to be out! Glad you had a good time:)

FROSTY
09-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Glad you all caught a few! Gotta watch that Buzzy....He's quiet and sneaky back there.

beagle man
09-21-2009, 06:33 AM
you will have to refresh my memory, what post from me? and what was I doing posting anyway, I am not certified to post.

sliles
09-21-2009, 07:44 AM
Glad you had a good time.

buzzmanmo
09-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Bender,
Thanks for a good time. Bucket poles and buzzy are ready to fish.

Pole Bender
09-21-2009, 08:49 AM
you will have to refresh my memory, what post from me? and what was I doing posting anyway, I am not certified to post.

well I went up on the hill and waved, Pole bender why aint you fishing. I was going to go but dont know If I have the ambition to load and go.

I know you thought about it from this post but guess that you did not get the ambition to load and go. Just thought I would razz you a little since Buzzy and I did go.:D Sure was nice out and hardly no wind.

buzzmanmo
09-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Bender,
Beagle is up to something posting at 6:30 .

drfishjd
09-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Hmmm. You may have something there Buzzy. That's probably more of a late night than an early morning. I wonder if there's any truth to the rumors I've heard that Beagle's hat could be in the ring for the 2012 Presidential race?

bwillaub
09-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Hmmm. I wonder if there's any truth to the rumors I've heard that Beagle's hat could be in the ring for the 2012 Presidential race?

Hell, I would vote for a hat over what we have in there now.:mad:

Just Jiggin
09-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Good job Polebender & Buzzy. There was hardly any body out fishing Sunday on the upper grand. Seen a couple of CDC members & visted with them a while. Didnt see the stake bed boat I figured there location was top secret.:D

gonefishingee
09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Good job Polebender & Buzzy. There was hardly any body out fishing Sunday on the upper grand. Seen a couple of CDC members & visted with them a while. Didnt see the stake bed boat I figured there location was top secret.:D

It takes me a hour just to put out the laser beam sensors to notify me when boats or coming.:D:D

beagle man
09-21-2009, 11:54 AM
ok bender I remember now, see what happens when I get up early, I am more brain dead in the morning,
up to running them beagles buzzy,
drfishjd and billwaub cant talk politics on here,first of all we are not suppose to and second of all I am not smart enough to. really. BENDER GLAD YOU AND BUZZY GOT A FEW. MAKES FOR A NICE DAY

gatorbitu
09-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Nice job Bender and Buzzy! Glad you guys found some.

Just Loosing Tackle
09-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Based on a telephone call from JLT and the post from Beagle I headed to Stockton and on the way I called Buzzy and said do you want to fish today and before I got the words out of my mouth he had his tackle and 2 poles in hand. Picked him up on the side of the road and we were off! What a great day the temperature was perfect and the first spot bam Buzzy pulls in a hog!:D I got my butt handed to me by the back of the boat and Mr. Buzzy was catching fish and I was fishing wasted water. He had three in the live well before I caught my first.:( We had a great time and if you were there you would know just how nice it was, we did not run into another CDC member or hardly anyone else for that matter. Thanks Buzzy for a great time and the fish for dinner was just as good!:D If you want to know how many you will have to ask Buzzy cause I am not telling the no SHOW's.

Good job guys. I had to cook for a bunch of Jr's buddies. I should have gone fishing. Bender that back of the boat thing seems to be happening alot with you. I seem to remember the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Keep putting it on him Buzzy.

buzzmanmo
09-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Jtl,
I hope he is absorbing all the knowledge i am giving him.
1 he has to watch his pole not me
2 he has to keep feeding them fish
3 he is not loosing enough jigs [not fishing right]
4 minners are a no no
5 no eatin or drinkin
6 gots to watch that line all the time
7 enroll in beagles fine art school
8 forget i owe him $5

wildhunter066
09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Congrats on the day guys i thought it was going to rain over that way so i went west.

Pole Bender
09-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Good job guys. I had to cook for a bunch of Jr's buddies. I should have gone fishing. Bender that back of the boat thing seems to be happening alot with you. I seem to remember the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Keep putting it on him Buzzy.

Dang I finally got you to post now if I can only get you to go fishing. Oh and I have been putting the back of the boat in the best spots to make sure I am not front boating anyone but I have done such a good job I have been back boating myself. Just wait you are about to be front boated!:D

Pole Bender
09-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Jtl,
I hope he is absorbing all the knowledge i am giving him.
1 he has to watch his pole not me
2 he has to keep feeding them fish
3 he is not loosing enough jigs [not fishing right]
4 minners are a no no
5 no eatin or drinkin
6 gots to watch that line all the time
7 enroll in beagles fine art school
8 forget i owe him $5

I was shopping for a rear view video camera today to install next to my graph,:eek: Now you will never know if I am watching or not and if you are being filmed in action.:eek:

buzzmanmo
09-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Dang ain't got a chance now. Jlt tom has been doing a good job but front of boat always there first.