Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sex Change...Wow!!!!!!!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sex Change...Wow!!!!!!!!!

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

"They believe the problem is linked to women's birth control pills and other hormone treatments that have slowly seeped into our rivers through the years by way of our sewer systems."

Being that I've been in the water purification business for about 25 yrs, I hear this stuff often and know its factual. The problem is that's not all that is seeping in our drinking water. Antibiotics, antibacterials, many different medications used in animals, cyanide, arsenic, many pharmaceuticals including, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers, steroids and sex hormones. The list goes on and on and once you realize how bad our water is polluted you'll never drink unpurified water. It's scary. There are endless studies and articles that document this problem.

If your wondering why your body is falling apart or why your kids and grandkids are going into puberty at 10 yrs old there is a good chance its from water. Purify your water for you and your family.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 09-20-2009 at 11:22 PM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Seen/heard that too, Grizz/Tom ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post
    Purify your water for you and your family.
    Do you have any suggestions as to the best method for home purification method? We currently drink and cook with bottled water as the local supply is not palatable.

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

There are 3 effective methods of purifying drinking water that are affordable.

1. Distillation - The machine boils the water and recaptures the steam, recondenses it, and collects it for use. Its very effective, but removes important minerals, is expensive per gallon, and is slow. Some chemicals can pass through the process into the purified water.

2. Reverse osmosis - This method is faster than distilling, is effective, but wastes about 4 gallons of water for every gallon purified and is also slow, and expensive.

3. Ozonation with filtration - Ozone is really the newest and most effective water purification method. It's fast, effective and cheaper per gallon than anything else. You do have to replace the filters anywhere from 6 months to a year depending on your water source and turbidity, but its the way to go in my opinion. It is what I use personally and I sell them.

I haven't listed simple filtration because it just is unsafe and doesn't remove everything.

There is a new technology I'm starting to handle now called water ionization, but I think it's more designed to change the waters alkalinity to change your bodies acidity levels rather than purification. I'll have them sometime in mid Oct. I'm just learning out the technology right now and can't explain it simply yet, but from what I'm seeing now it revolutionary, and very healthy, and healing.

If you want to go with distillation or reverse osmosis you can get them from Sears. You can get the ozonation or the new ionization equipment from me.
    Good things come to those who bait.