Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got a minner bucket..hope it's good?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Got a minner bucket..hope it's good?

thoughts/opinions?

hope I did ok..probably should have asked here first....I cashed in a few years of change for it..

MIN-O-LIFE PERSONAL BAITSTATION - Portable Aeration - Bait Care Management

"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

You will love it. The aerator is super quiet and puts out tons of bubbles. Minners stay alive in it a long time

Post Thanks / Like

I was surprised it had places for a strap but didn't come with one.. I got a nylon strap at wally world, cut one end off, removed the mid strap connection point..left the other end on (which is for lenght adjustment), threaded it all through the strap points...now just need to figure out how to secure the one loose end after it's looped through the strap holder... I don't sew well...wondering if I can just super glue it ?
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Default i got one but the smaller version

I picked one up at Wal-Mart with the airator and the minnows stay alive in it all day as long as you change the water after a few hours, i got mine and fished for about 5 hours and changed the water twice and then again when i went home because i had some minnows left, i put them in the fridge and uase them the next day so it was a good buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pomoxis View Post
    I was surprised it had places for a strap but didn't come with one.. I got a nylon strap at wally world, cut one end off, removed the mid strap connection point..left the other end on (which is for lenght adjustment), threaded it all through the strap points...now just need to figure out how to secure the one loose end after it's looped through the strap holder... I don't sew well...wondering if I can just super glue it ?
    Small rivet? Get a handle off of a 5 gal bucket?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bucket like the areator pump. I use champagne minnow buckets.They dont have a areator i just add a little ice when needed.
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Small rivet? Get a handle off of a 5 gal bucket?
    SUPER IDEA!!

I can harden the strap with super glue, drill 2 holes and use a pop rivet..

TY!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to help

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the same brand just bigger and I love it. I can keep minnows alive for days with it.

Post Thanks / Like

My nephew has one and loves it!!!!!!! On really hot days we change water after a few hours and add a few ice cubes.

Fatman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast