Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabelas Customer Service

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabelas Customer Service

In todays day and age, it is seldom that someone really receives great customer service. My friend Josh bought a new Stratos boat from Cabelas, and took it out for the first time last Saturday. When he called me at work to tell me about it he was fuming Boat did not run good at all! 4500 rpm and only about 30 mph. I also had some issues with my rpms topping out at 6600! (bought mine at Cabelas too). So, I pm'd Kasualobserver for some guidance. He gave his opinion (which was EXACTLY spot on) We took off work early and headed to Cabelas. When we got there I went in and explained our problems, and within ONE minute they had someone working on each of our boats. Mine was a bad tach, which was fixed on the spot. Josh had a coil unplugged and the wrong prop. Glenn the service mgr worked on Josh's boat start to finish even putting it in the pond at Cabelas to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. They even filled his gas tank and topped off his oil Long post, but Cabelas went above and beyond to take care of us. We were in and out in an hour! We then drove to Smithville and tested Josh's boat and it ran perfect! Thank You Cabelas and to Kaz for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now if they

would have let you catch a limit of crappie in there test pond it would have been a perfect day.......:D glad everything turned out good.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love good service no matter where you get it. It's what keeps customers coming back.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, if that little pond did have crappie in it I would not have bought the boat. Just sneak in and fish it

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Now That Was Some Good Service! The Only Thing That Would Have Been Better Is For Them To Have Taken You Out On The Lake And Showed You Some Good Fishing Hot Spots!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a Cabelas customer since they had only one store. Their CS has always
    been very good. Like jackb, in todays world it is rare. Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Credit where credit is due. Nowadays, too many people whine when displeased and say nothing when things go as they should. (Heard anybody thank Exxon lately for cheap gas?) Good post.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding post it's good when thing go as they should. glad it worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

My dad and uncle both bought their boats from Cabela's and they both have had it in there MANY times to be worked on. They know both of them by name and have never hassled them one bit. They are definitely impressed with their service.

Post Thanks / Like

Great post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast