Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: logan martin

Post Thanks / Like

Default logan martin

we fished sat. 9/12 started @ creek mouths heading into creeks then back out trolling with jigs/minnows & didn"t catch a single crappie but did catch about 20 spotted bass not what we were after but still a fun trip. has anyone else caught any trolling creeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling

Did try a little trollling Sat in the creeks but only caught fish in tree tops in about 12-15 feet with minnows. Caught three that were 2 lbs+ and five over 1.5lbs.

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We fished Sat. at Logan Martin also, we caught ours spider rigging around the creek mouths. With weights like you had you would have won our tournament.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournaments

I had my father in law and it is kinda hard to predict how long or how early we can fish. He is only 80 but I dont like to push him to do anything he isnt wanting to do. We did have a blast and around 2pm we went catfishing and he caught a 30 lb blue that just made his day. I will fish in your next tournament if I get a chance to though, let me know when it is.