Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stuff for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stuff for sale

I am selling 4 14' and 1 12' Edgars trolling rods and 7 slab seekers reels (closed face) for $180. The rods and reels are in good condition and 3 of the reels are brand new. The reason I am seeling this stuff is the new reels do not fit on my BnM trooling rods and I want the reel to be the same. Plus i know that I wont be trolling that much so I decided to get rid of some of my stuff. If you are intesrested in just some of the stuff seperately let me know and we can make a deal. Buyer will pay for shipping unless you are close to the Truman Lake area and I would be willing to met you somewhere. If interested please PM me; thanks for looking!
    Last edited by crappiencali; 09-13-2009 at 11:19 AM.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

All items are sold. Thank you.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Deal of the day boys. Have a good trip to Sippi Dave.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Deal of the day boys. Have a good trip to Sippi Dave.

What he said. Good luck on Grenada.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably gonna need it! But I plan on giving it my all and hopefully bringing home a 3# for the wall.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Missed you and Nichol at the couple's tourney Saturday.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea we were in Springfield with three girls (2,4,8) anddecided to go clothes shopping and to build a bear. Let me tell you I need a stiff drink when we were done. I'm hopeing to make the next one if there is one before the end of November.

Dave