Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ice jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default ice jigs

Ok
    Last edited by u catch um; 09-14-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

With as many folks as make and sell jigs on here you're gonna have to do better than $12.00 a hundred.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

ok
    Last edited by u catch um; 09-14-2009 at 04:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what jigs like these are going for these days, but I would spend my money with the jig makers that have been on this board for a while and contribute to the board before I would do business with someone who has made five posts and all of them are pushing his wares.

It's nothing but spam and free advertising. Taking advantage of the site if you ask me.

Jeff
    Skeeter Jeff
    Indianapolis, IN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterJeff View Post
    I don't know what jigs like these are going for these days, but I would spend my money with the jig makers that have been on this board for a while and contribute to the board before I would do business with someone who has made five posts and all of them are pushing his wares.

It's nothing but spam and free advertising. Taking advantage of the site if you ask me.

Jeff
    Sorry for my posts. I thought this site was for all members, and that when you sold something you donated something to
    Crappie.com.

Guess I didn't know that it was for private members only.
    Thanks for the 'heads-up' Skeeter Jeff.....

Post Thanks / Like

look over the years poeple has showed up selling stuff and poeple would jump all over it if it was a good price and looked good but the same 2 things keep happening very bad service or just got riped off so 99% of the members on here now only buy from long time members who not only sponser the site but contributes too all so
    Alan