Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: rod holders and crankbaits for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default rod holders and crankbaits for sale

I have 2 sets of LTL rod holders(ask the GA or FL boys about them if you never heard of em) for sale. They are the 4 rod style, I bought them to pull cranks but dont need em anymore. About to finish school and take a job on the coast so Im prob gonna be selling lot of my stuff and giving the rest to my dad. Anyway I bought these rod holder to put on back of my boat to pull cranks and I never pulled em so I have decided to sell em. Will sell both sets for $125. I bought them in Late July/early August.

Also I have approx 20-25 Bandit 300series crankbaits in wide range of colors. Some never used, and some used 3-4 times. I will sell all of them for $50.

All prices do not include shipping, buyer must pay shipping however I can and will arrange for local pick up. All items are located in Lake City FLorida. pm on here for more details Not on this site much anymore due to chasing redfish and school so email is the best way to reach me.

Thanks for looking

Robert
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-25-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

You got a link or a picture of the rod holders?

Post Thanks / Like

how about pic of cranks and what do u think it would cost to ship to 38320(tn) thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

The crankbaits are pending sale, I will let yall know if it falls through. As for the Rod holders here is the link. They are nice(the only kind I will own anymore) but I dont need the 2 sets on the back as I dont plan on pulling cranks anymore and I have a double set up front for trolling.

RiverRoad Rod Holders
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sold

how about a phone number to contact u at im lookin for that stuff for crappie master national .
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-25-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sale pending on both cranks and rod holders

Post Thanks / Like

Cranks are sold