Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton....New Ground

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton....New Ground

Took The Buzzman up Cedar Ridge Today. First time for buzzy. Fished Maze all the way back to Turkey creek. Caught fish in 7 fow, and in 40 fow. Fished piers, points, and trees. Buzzy caught 1/6 of a dozen keepers. And I had 1/6 of Two Dozen. Caught 30-40 shorts. Blk/chart. still the best for us. Had one that was 13". Had a great time Buzzy. Think next time we'll stay a little closer to the Twin Bridges.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Frosty. Why you got be like that. I had a hard enough time in school with math and now you got to go talking like that. Been reading it for a half hour trying to figure out how many you caught today. :D Used to fish that area with my dad and we had some great days in that area. Of course that has been 15 to 20 year ago. Glad you guys had a good time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty what you talking about I deduct you caught 4 and Buzzy caught 2 keepers and a load of short ones! Oh and is this a test and do I get a happy face for my answers?

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty I Am Confused! Lol Didnt Know You Could Catch A Percentage Of A Fish! It Would Be My Luck I Would Be Catching The Short End Of The Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

However the numbers shake out.....sounds like a fun day on the water!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a test? If it is i copying of bender. I have wanted to try that area out since i started fishing the lake but never have got to it. Congrats on a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1/6 of any fish or fishing

is better than driving to KC to see the doc and have a tune-up.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty now you did it. Maybe that berry co. guy can figure it out. Had a good time as always.Guys we got 6 keepers.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Buzzy did our care package come in today? or do I need to sneak over to JLT's and borrow a few items out of his boat??:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job guys! I was in the price branch area for a few hours today before work but didn't have much luck. What is the figure for 5 dinks and no keepers? I thought about heading over to maze but ran out of time, would've been nice to meet you you guys.