Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any Reports for LOZ

Crappie Daddy Guest

Default Any Reports for LOZ

I've had my boat in the shop and havent been out for awhile,, I cant stand it!! I looked under my dock the otherday with my aqua-view and seen about 20-30 nice slabs hangin out, guess Im gonna start going after them! If anyone was thinking about an aqua-view but not sure,, go for it.. I have read some negitave post about them but I love mine, The fish seem actually attracted to it, they swim right up and look at it, it is the coolest thing!

Good luck fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I bought one earlier this year and man is it amazing to see whats really down there. I have noticed that I cannot use it much during the summer on most of my home lakes because the waters are just too murky but winter and fall they work great and I can see a good distance.

I bought the ZT-50 so I could see the water temp on screen and I was amazed at the different temps there were just a few feet down.

I have found underwater pipelines, garbage, and a ton of unknown brush piles on my home lake. Unfortunatly I havn't seen a ton of fish yet. But I have only had it out about 3-4 times so far. But what fish I have seen do seem quite interested in it though, THey come right up and check it out and tend to hang around it. I even had a catfish last year think about eating it.

I have one of the newer 2005 models that is shaped like a sunfish.

I love it and cannot wait to use it more this fall and winter.
    Last edited by Raintree; 10-11-2005 at 09:04 AM.