Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Texas Fishing Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Texas Fishing Trip

Bill from Toledo. Planing a trip to Texas. Need Help. Guides place to stay and lakes I would like to fish Cedar Creek around Dallas. How is Big Crappie for a guide. What month will be better fishing Dec or Jan.I plan to be there 2 to 4 weeks Ialso plan to fish Toledo Bend. Then travel to Louisiana fish a few lakes there for sure Caney Res. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wester View Post
    Bill from Toledo. Planing a trip to Texas. Need Help. Guides place to stay and lakes I would like to fish Cedar Creek around Dallas. How is Big Crappie for a guide. What month will be better fishing Dec or Jan.I plan to be there 2 to 4 weeks Ialso plan to fish Toledo Bend. Then travel to Louisiana fish a few lakes there for sure Caney Res. thanks.
    Bill you have a PM! Oh and Toledo Bend in Jan? I can put you in touch with a guy for that too. Have a guy on my Pro Staff that is about 50 miles North of me and has a great lodge to stay at. He and his wife do the cooking and he guides and has been a full time crappie guide for a very long time here. I will send another PM about that.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill, I hope you know what a PM is? It is private message just in case you didn't know and you can find it in the upper right hand side of the page. Just click there and read your messages.

I sent you a guide for Toledo Bend and one for Cedar Creek and both are very good.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Skip

Post Thanks / Like

Chuck at Bigcrappie.com is a great guide. he lives on Cedar Creek and guides full time all year.
    Good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ernest for inflo on big crappie. I going to be there 2 wks or so. I will give you a call I heard nothing but good things about you thanks Bill Wester

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill, I"ve heard great things about this guy:

Texas Guide Fishing Service - North Texas Dallas area best fishing guides Mark Parker - Dallas DFW Fort Worth Area- Richland Chambers Whitney Stripers Crappie Bass

Maybe it's too far (an hour north of Dallas), but it may be well worth it form what I've heard.