Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet and greet is on

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meet and greet is on

for friday the 18th 6:30 bass pro,hemingways. got a PM from hookedoncrappie and it's a go, short notice maby, but what the heck if you cant make this one we can always do another one on a middle of the week day or a sat. but this time it's 6:30 bass pro hemingways. please everyone try to make it if only to have a nice night out. you will enjoy your time

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could make it. I'll be down in Grenada fishing until the 27th. Have fun and eat a few pounds of crab legs for me.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I'm In Beagle. Put Me Down For A Fresh Batch Of Legs.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great to me! Put down 2 places one each for me and the wife! Gives me time to do a little belly streching before then!

Hey beagle would you please pm PW58 and tell her that we are eatting crab that night! She and I are not getting along good right now! Just say that she got into the fresh egg custard pie that my mom made for me yesterday morning and sent home with me last night. She cut herself about a quarter size piece and then brought me a piece not big enough for a mouse!

Oh and how have you guys got it reserved? Under Crappie.com members?

Post Thanks / Like

dang DW I would help but you see I dont get involved in domestic disputes, you sir are on your own. dont know about the reservations yet, hooked hasnt told me . see you there, rest of ya better plan on comming it will be fun

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could make it but I work nights. Have a great time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    dang DW I would help but you see I dont get involved in domestic disputes, you sir are on your own. dont know about the reservations yet, hooked hasnt told me . see you there, rest of ya better plan on comming it will be fun
    BEAGLE WHEN IT COMES TO EGG CUSTARD PIES IT AIN'T NO DOMESTIC DISPUTE! IT IS JUST A PLAIN WAR!!!! YOU KNOW LIKE HATFIELDS AND MCCOY'S, THE NORTH, THE SOUTH WAR. HEY BY THE WAY DID YOU TELL THOSE IOWA FOLKS DOWN YOUR WAY THE OTHER DAY THAT WE WOULD WIN THE NEXT WAR? LOL THINK WE ARE ALREADY WINNING, EVER SEE HOW MANY OF THEM ARE ON OUR LAKES DURING THE WEEKENDS?

Post Thanks / Like

I like people from iowa nice folks up there and from there . and as for the egg custard pie, yuck and puck and pooey. see you on the 18th and anyone else who wants to go come on up down over or what ever,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali View Post
    Wish I could make it. I'll be down in Grenada fishing until the 27th. Have fun and eat a few pounds of crab legs for me.
    well Dave wish you could make it I still owe you a dinner remember, MEXICAN VILLA. but I would hate to miss a mississippi fishing trip, plan on taking a couple of them this fall myself, hope to meet you soon be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Its Under Missouri Crappie.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast