Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw 9/7

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw 9/7

Bob and I met at the marina at 6 and boy did the fog follow. Had breakfast then ventured out into the wall of fog. Caught 1 or 2 until the fog lifted. Then we hit a few spots from Otter back to the marina. Ended up with 13 good fish. Black/Charteuse, blue/Charteuse and black/pink work good for us.

Bob as always had a great time. Look forward to hittin em again in the near future. Ran in to the JJ's and their watch dog at the marina. It was nice talkin with ya.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys. Ole Bob is alot of fun to fish with, just don't tell him I said so.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Job

I don't know which was worse the fog (gps took care of that) but that line of traffic at the stop light in Clinton this afternoon was at least a mile and a half, long, glad I knew where we could detour around all of it...... can't imagine what it was like by 4 or 5 pm.... Sounds like a good way to spend some of the Labor day holiday....:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see ya got sum!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fellas. I had to drive in that fog all the way from Springfield this morning. It really sucked.
    Last edited by WantinCrappie; 09-07-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Got crappie giving me chit :)
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

hey WantinCrappie sorry but I wanted ask you about your last sentence in this post. LOL Dave PS I dont think you met it that way?
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I can only imagine. There were times where we thought we knew where we were going but found out that we really didn't (trying to find tree's that were at tthe mouth of a cove)! But if you were to watch us out there we looked like we knew what we were doing.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Dave just seen I missed a call from you last night. Hope it was not to offer me a ride in your new boat as I ended up setting around the house most of the day wishing I was on the water. Got some honeydos done so I will be ready after I pick up my trolling motor in the morning. May get to fish until the tournament on Sat. I have to pull 12's all week but will be off in time to pick up the wife and head down for sign up Saturday morning. You fishing it?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dave, when we met last fall you were in red Lowe, I think, do you still have the same boat? I was in a older red/silver Champion in Otter Creek this morning at least until I got a call from work and had to rush back ASAP..were you in the Targa?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Jared, I was a last resort. He called everyone he knew, then he called me. That's ok tho. I got a half-morning of fishing out of it.
    Just kiddin, Dave. Enjoyed it as always. Hope to see you and your better half Saturday.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast