PDA

View Full Version : Truman Sparrowfoot 9/7

olesilverside
09-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Just as the race was about over last night phone rings and it is Wantin Crappie, said he had was coming up to everhart's in the am and to meet him in clinton he would buy breakfest.... I said can't old Ron and I are going fishing, but if you want to come early you could out with us then go to everhart,s..... hell I was only kidding....... he showed up... so we hauled his skinny hinny around all morning, fishing slowed down a bit in our hot spot, but still managed 18 pretty nice ones..... enough to feed him....... 15' fow 10' down, blue/white.... be glad when I can find them deeper or shallower..... nice day....... Old Ron can catch something besides a cold........ at least it wasn't a drum........ the last pic is my new Truman Lake Office..........:D

Jigging15
09-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Not bad for a foggy start. I seen Chris post about waiting for you guys. So I drove out that way thinking with the fog you might still be there. You along with 4 or 5 others had already launched. Catch you guys next time. Glad you got into some.

Jigging15
09-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Forgot to add nice new office. Did not get out to look at it but sure is a lot nicer than what was there.

Pole Bender
09-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Looks like you and Ron took good care of Chris! Did he bring breakfeast to the ramp?

olesilverside
09-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Was the mouth of the south with him.........:)

got crappie
09-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Looks like a nice day of fishing, with friends. Dave

mduncan62
09-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Good day! Nice toilet. All that ramp needs is a cleaning station now.

WantinCrappie
09-07-2009, 04:49 PM
What about all the wind out of the back of the boat?? :) Had a good time and Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks again Ron for giving me your number. Since old OSS wouldn't give it to me before............................................ now we can go whenever we (me and you) want. :D

Oh and Thanks Monty for the use of your rod and reel. The one time I think I will only need one rod and the reel, my reel screws up. Yep it went in the trash when I got home, right after I got done cleaning fish.

By the way, when Monty see's his office he goes running to it. :eek:

RLScrappie
09-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Heck of an office, covered porch and a view of the lake.

Buckwheat 1
09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Nice job fellers! Monty, make sure you leave a key under the mat;)

RLScrappie
09-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey OSS, withyou being an old navy vet I guess this office would make you the HEAD crappie master.

HOOKEDONFISHIN'
09-07-2009, 07:29 PM
When JL And I Came Up Thats The Only Color We Caught A Keeper On That Whole Day. I Thought I Was Just An Opservation, But Maybe Not.......:rolleyes:

Only a Rice Head Would But Cheep Reels. Well Its Not The Rice Thing He Is Just Plain Stingy With The Pocket Book.:D

olesilverside
09-07-2009, 07:29 PM
New Office came with a secetary, but couldn't get her to do the paper work.....:D

Ranger397V
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
I am suprised Ron took you back OSS:D No Drums today?

WantinCrappie
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Not bad for a foggy start. I seen Chris post about waiting for you guys. So I drove out that way thinking with the fog you might still be there. You along with 4 or 5 others had already launched. Catch you guys next time. Glad you got into some.

Sorry we missed you Jared. I mean we must have only missed you by a couple of minutes. I know we had to of been there for awhile. By the time you get the old men off the Oats Bus, help them to the restroom, help them to the boat and then try to lift them into it..........................................well it just takes some time. :D

WantinCrappie
09-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Well Its Not The Rice Thing He Is Just Plain Stingy With The Pocket Book.:D

Maybe if the old pocket book had some more money in it I would have a nice reel. :)

WantinCrappie
09-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I am suprised Ron took you back OSS:D No Drums today?

No Drum Lenny, but man the White Bass were everywhere. And some big one's at that.

Ranger397V
09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
They can feel like a whopper. Good fight with a 10 fter.