Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: green and black lights

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up green and black lights

Are these 4 different lights something that you may be interested in...the long green one is at the end of the video....we caught alot of walleye on Dale Hollow this year using the Green Snake.

YouTube - Weenerdog Night Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

This site is just getting much too commercial. Come on guys the owner has a section for people that want to sell items. Do the right thing and pay to advertise and don't post these kinds of topics to try and make a buck!
    It seems that 75% of the new comers on this site are just people wanting to sell products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Southeasttackle View Post
    This site is just getting much too commercial. Come on guys the owner has a section for people that want to sell items. Do the right thing and pay to advertise and don't post these kinds of topics to try and make a buck!
    It seems that 75% of the new comers on this site are just people wanting to sell products.
    Amen!!!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep....way to much advertising. There are a few sponsors that also advertise daily in many of the forums....its getting where there is so much stuff being promoted that its hard to talk fishing anymore.
    Last edited by "G"; 09-05-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

It's obvious when someone shows a picture of a new jig that we have seen a million times. It's just a way to get their link out there. It's not hard at all to tie a crappie jig and be for real! Most are going to look the same to us and crappie. We really need a place for posting pics and not in a topic saying "hey look at my new jig!"

Post Thanks / Like

That must be the video that the idiot that I about hit one late night that was setting broadside under a bridge with no Stern or Bow light on until I lit him up with my spotlight must have watched. Glad I was paying attention. All they had on was the light in the water on the far side of the boat. Not smart running at night without the proper lights and that fast. Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Default to Safety Sam

Thanks for your 1.5 cents. You are absolutely right about running at night without lights especially when there is always some clown that’s going to run under and around at some bridge at full speed in the middle of the night. For most lakes that is absolutely true about running lights. But not for a 600 acre lake in the middle of the week with absolute verification of no boats on the entire lake accept for that one and the camera boat. Thats why we chose that particular pond to do the video. People like you crack me up. You are the same type of people that find the goofiest crap to wine about. I am sure you are a real "Safety Sam". Always drive the speed limit. Got your lotiony hands at 10 & 2. Stay off the cell phone. Wear safety glasses and ear plugs while mowing your lawn. Got your pencil point down in your pocket protector. Bet you even have your kill switch lanyard always properly attached to your coast guard certified life preserver as you idle out of the dock. So complain about a 3 minute controlled test video on a deserted lake while you buzz around a busy lake at midnight full blast in and out of bridge pilings beer in hand.