Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tournament question

Post Thanks / Like

Default tournament question

ok everyone knows I do not fish tour. big deal , not, anyway I was wondering, if the tour. starts a 6 do you have to leave at 6 or can you show up .......say at 8 and still fish?
    also why are there so many different tour. there is only one fish you all are after, why dont you all merge and make one giant org. not trying to be smart so monty you be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great question Beagle, I always wondered why there were so many different organizations that run tournaments in Missouri

Post Thanks / Like

Different Lakes. Different Days. Different times. No you can not show up 2 hrs after take of and fish, there would be no one there to check you in.
    Vince
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

You can show up anytime you want this Saturday. I know lots of folks would like to visit with ya.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

OK. I dont get it. but OK.
    thanks bob not feeling well enough to fish or travel. hope to see ya all soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Shot tournaments

You would have to be there at 6 for the live well check, when you leave is your decision........go eat breakfest.... Now a small tournament like Slayers, you could probably be 2 hrs late and get by with it...... big NO small YES...If you ever get in one let me know, I will put on my cheerleading outfit and root for you.....:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

They will target different lakes, different seasons, different days with different rules. Different strokes for different folks.

If you wanted to show up a couple of hours late I don't have a problem with it. Just call my cell and I'd come get you registered check your live well and let you leave. Wish I was good enough to skip the first few hours and still have a great showing, you are da man beagle!!!!! Seriously you should come fish one sometime, perhaps you and OSS could team up, at the very least we would have a great time at the weigh in!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, Hope ya get to feelin' better!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle,

It would be worth to see OSS in a cheerleading outfit!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Brad I got to say OSS in a cheerleding outfit. kinda would probably make it all worth it.
    now another serious question, let's say one of the guys or gals fishing the tour. gets a pretty good stringer of fish and wants to check in early, BIG yes SMALL no. I seen one of them bass tour. on TV last year,and this guy had such a lead he just quit and went to the weigh in and then spent the rest of the day hanging arround the dock,ramp,and naping in his boat, and yes he won and won by a large margin,
    monty dont like getting up early, I will I just dont like it
    thanks buckwheat. nothing serious, hate to eaven mention it. gets old hearing me gripe all the time. I know.
    anyway guess I will just keep on watching and learning,and hope all y'all tour.folks have a good time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast