Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bottombumping the Coosa-Ga. style

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bottombumping the Coosa-Ga. style

The Crappie are coming to life as the water continues to cool. Went Tuesday and managed to catch 4 keepers.ranged from 11 inches to 15 inches. Water temp was 78 in early morning. Went back today and water temp was 75 this morning. Caught 3 keepers today and the biggest was 171/2 inches long. I wted him and he was a dissapointing 2 lb. 4 oz. In the spring Im sure it would be pushing 3 lbs. I cant understand why they arent heavier as they have an abundance of small shad. All were released. I took a picture of the biggest but I dont know how to post. Had a problem with my switch on cranking the Yammy so I dont know when i will fish again. Good fishing all. Bottombumper

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear BB. Have not been to Brushy yet. I did fish Saturday morning at Rocky Mnt. PFA. Caught 6 that were about 9 in. Release them all. Water temp was 78. Most important was spending the morning with my dad. He still loves to fish at 78 and I take him as often as I can because he always took me as a kid. Hope to see on the Coosa.