Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whelp, as it turns out, it wasn't much of a plan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whelp, as it turns out, it wasn't much of a plan

Coincidentally, I'm now available for adoption.

First off, let me say that I'm gonna whip the snot out of the weatherman if I ever get to meet the little punk. Had to plow accross the lake nose up to make the run comfortable for my Dad. Managed 3 good fish from the first stop before the wind changed directions and we had to move. Ended up with 4 more keepers and maybe 10 TBs and another 10 or so of the wrong flavor on the day.

I limped in around noon coming down with what I thought might be the flu. Ended up on the couch for the rest of the day, but whatever it was passed during the night and I'm back close to WOT now.

Saw several Grenada Classic pre-fishers including the Z boat with MO tags and a sweet Alumacraft deep V sporting a Merc Opti and a kicker on the side. All in all, it was a pretty busy day on the lake and other than the wind - which by the way layed around 11 (stinkin' weatherman) it was a good day to be on the water.

I went about 2 to 1 on Keepers to Bandits though.

Wannabe...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep weather men should be flogged on a regular basis. When I saw you were going, I kinda figured you were gonna have a rough day. Least you managed to catch a few. It's been pretty bleak up here last few days. That should change with the warming trend this weekend. 'butla should be smokin' by tournament time....maybe.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Default Figgered you'd hae worn them out with ole dad

Least you were out on the water with him, thats the main thing
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Thats got to be some kind of record for Wannabe.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

7 is the new 20 Torch. Haven't you heard?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well our 31 should be the new 85. Really we were thinking of getting you a plaque or something but figured Popbe caught em all.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I thought you were pulling cranks NOT

jigs an minners. Mighty small minner your dad has loaded up there
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Filletfrier View Post
    Yep weather men should be flogged on a regular basis. When I saw you were going, I kinda figured you were gonna have a rough day. Least you managed to catch a few. It's been pretty bleak up here last few days. That should change with the warming trend this weekend. 'butla should be smokin' by tournament time....maybe.
    Went this am got 1 keeper 5 was the most i heard of being caught. Fished by X- 15.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

That boy in that Z boat is dedicated...

Post Thanks / Like

at least it sounds like you had fun
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast