Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Logo desine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Logo desine

I am wanting to get a logo for my guiding business and am not very good with it so I am asking for you guys to help. I will give a full day guided trip to the one I like best and a 1/2 day trip to 2nd place. I am expecting at least a crappie or 2 in it. Be creative and use your imagination. Please submit to [email protected]
    Check out my website for more information regarding my business...

Home Page

Lets set a deadline of Oct 31, 09
    www.Crappiepredator.com
    www.Rendlakefishingguides.com
    618-472-4763

Post Thanks / Like

I designed ours, I will work on yours, pm me and I will tell you about our apparel also, it will blow your mind.
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer

Post Thanks / Like

Try AtticaFish here on the board. He designed mine and I think he does a bang up job!!
    Crappie jigs, Laser jigs & blades

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Mean Green 2 & Sparky 197 ... FYI

Please be advised of the site policy for the use of businesses & website links in your signature :

Read the original post, by Ed, in this thread .... http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...-policy-2.html

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sorry I was unaware. I have been meaning to sponsor just haven't gotten around to it but I have taken it off until I do. Again sorry.
    www.Crappiepredator.com
    618-472-4763

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up That's OK ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green 2 View Post
    Ok sorry I was unaware. I have been meaning to sponsor just haven't gotten around to it but I have taken it off until I do. Again sorry.
    ... just a reminder, not just to you, but to any and all other members that have business or website links in their signature (and have yet to get sponsor status). Appreciate the quick & appropriate response.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,
    I pm slab and asked him what I had to do to sponsor. I just wanted to have the logo visible. He made it clear that blatent advertising in posts is not the purpose of this site and that it is too remain an info/share site. I want people to read my about us page more than anything because I like to know how people got started fishing and who got them involved.
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer

Post Thanks / Like

No problem CP.

If anyone has any questions let me know.
    www.Crappiepredator.com
    618-472-4763

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Sparky ...

Quote Originally Posted by sparky197 View Post
    Yes,
    I pm slab and asked him what I had to do to sponsor. I just wanted to have the logo visible. He made it clear that blatent advertising in posts is not the purpose of this site and that it is too remain an info/share site. I want people to read my about us page more than anything because I like to know how people got started fishing and who got them involved.
    If all you want to know is who got us started, then read this from the Archives : http://www.crappie.com/crappie/archi...ank-you-5.html (but, understand that none of this can be copied/used on your site, without consent of the member that posted it)

But, to remain compliant to the signature/ad rules of this site, you need to purchase the sponsor rights or remove the website name from your signature. Your "logo" is visible in your Avatar, and for now I have no problem with that.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

There have been lots of views and I know there is a lot of time left but I haven't received anything yet. Just making sure everyone has an opportunity to see this and get in on it.
    www.Crappiepredator.com
    618-472-4763

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast