Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $5 BnM jig poles at WM

Post Thanks / Like

Default $5 BnM jig poles at WM

A friend called me a few minutes ago and told me that WM was clearing out their crappie rods. He told me they were selling them for $5. I told him to get all they had and hold them until i got there. When i arrived he was standing in the middle of the fishing section holding 5 12' rods and 2 10' rods. all of them were brand new BnM jig poles. He was correct in that they had them marked down to $5. I went to the counter to pay and ran into someone i see on occasion crappie fishing and i let him have two of them so i got home with 5 rods for $25. I do not normally use the jig pole because it is a little limber for the type spider rigging that i do but i could not refuse such a deal. I guess you gota be in the right place at the right time to get a good deal. It also helps to have good friends looking out for you.

BB
    Brush Buster

Post Thanks / Like

Now would be a good time for another "I hate Walmart" thread.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! That sounds more like a steal to me.:D Cain,t beat that unless they,re free.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I don't recall ever seeing a 10 to 12 foot pole in any Wally worlds around here but , They sure do have Snow Sleds....... anyway sounds like you got one back from the Wallymart good for you!

Post Thanks / Like

Will check them out this evening here. AS one of ours has about 20 the other day. LOL
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed View Post
    Will check them out this evening here. AS one of ours has about 20 the other day. LOL
    Pete
    It looked like they had been marking them down for some time. They had them tagged at $15 but had dropped them to $5 today.
    Brush Buster

Post Thanks / Like

they started doin that last year i went sunday and they had dang near anything left look at the fishing lines too if ya go they sell the good stuff way cheap also
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

If you catch them at the right time you can run into great deals at the sporting goods section a wallyworld. At the end of the different seasons they discount stuff at near giveaway prices. They do not store items for next year. They would rather give it away. Like at the end of hunting season and toward the end of summer for fishing gear. I once bought a popup blind for hunting for 25 dollars - regular 89 dollars.
    If you are real nice to the sporting goods manager he might tell you when to start looking. He did for me.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a slew of those B&M's at Wal-Mart...I am thinking last year. They were $8.00 each...whats funny is my local Wal-Mart in Lexington, NC does not even carry the B&M's, but the ones in Greensboro, NC does.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

How come I never run into deals like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast