Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Rango.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango.

When you going back down to santee?We're going down next weekend ,the 25th and 26th to follow some real pros that aint got no choice but to fish their best holes.I will be selling marked maps of marion for $5 lol.Seriously , if you down we'll hook up.We'll be staying at Randolphs this time as I already had reservations made in advance.I wish I was staying somewhere else as thats where the tournament is blasting off from.With all that money on the line I'm sure they wont be holding back.They might be tight lipped at the cleaning shed but I think I got their number now.lol.Eric. :D
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

my next trip to santee is scheduled for oct 9-11th then 22-24th. I probably will spend a good bit of time in the canal if thats where they say the blues are hittin. someone told me down there that oct was a good month for blues in the canal. you still gonna fish that tournament?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

No I decided not to fish that tournament based on the fact that I haven't been able to catch jack down there.But the rooms are already reserved so , we'll go down and make the best of it.The $175.00 it costs to enter , was as you said money up a wild hog's butt.Hopefully the weather will be better than last time.Atleast I have real shelter this time around.I'll let you know how we done.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I haven't been able to catch jack down there.The $175.00 it costs to enter , was as you said money up a wild hog's butt.
    Aren't you fishing for the wrong species? :D

If you have $175.00 to put up a wild hog's butt, I do a pretty good javelina squeal....... :D

Keep us informed about the daily activities.