Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Banner Creek?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Banner Creek?

Ok Chad,,,, spell it out. RU changing back to perch fishing??? :D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

LOL....Well after Saturday's trip I may as well find a new hobby. It was SLOOOWW.....We bass fished 90&#37; of the day and caught maybe 8 fish all day. 4 or 5 of em were pretty nice, but not much action for as much time as we put to it.

We saw 3 or 4 boats crappie fishing the best I heard was from one guy who had 12 and he said they were all right at 10". We fished the community pile on the damn and some timber and brush in the coves with nothing other than a few small bites, but I bet we did not even give it an hour because that north wind was blowing right into us in all of those areas. Only had jigs. So we pulled out the cranks. Brought in a couple bass and a short walleye, but no crappie.

All in all a pretty bad day on the water. My last 2 trips have been horrible. I hate this part of the year when that water temp starts to fall and those fish scatter to all depths.