Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 8-30 On The Grand

Post Thanks / Like

Default 8-30 On The Grand

Got out at light, went solo fished otter caught 20 crappie. 15 keepers 2 hogs that were thrown back. Fish were in 11 foot down 17 feet of water steady bite through out the morning. Caught big fish in 6 feet of water. Saw jj at bucksaw. also when I went to pull my boat out I noticed my front tire on my truck was flat. It looked like another truck rubbed against it when the pulled out. Othe than that had a grand day on the grand.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds good to me

Flat tire would be a little bit of an azz ache, but wait till they steal the battery out of your truck.... lucky I have 3 in the boat, still a pain to take one out, but got me home..... sob's....... stole my spare on the trailer one time...... I guess I am an easy mark.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

When you forget and leave your hood open and spare laying behind the truck what you expect?:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default I would expect no less from you

Hope you break a nail tonight.........:D or stub you toe.......:D

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, I didn't see you sunday,were you saving your days for during the week?

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday is Nascar day for him I think hes resting up fir the fall bite to start.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steve I will be honest with you

One day like Saturday around Ed is all any sane person can take, do my honey do's on Sunday so I can go on week days......I would have liked to have been in his boat Friday when he sat on his co cartiage life vest it went off and lift him straight up and scared the he-- out of him, he thought a stump had come through the hull......I still haven't figured out how a little tube of air like that could lift something like that..... guess it was laughing gas....:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job! sounds like you had a pretty nice day.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Stringer! The wife and I put in at Bucksaw, after filling the minner bucket, we headed up and started fishing just past U bridge on the flats. Never had a bite. Moved up to Otter and fished the outer trees along the channel and caught a ton of dinks. We fished the flats from 12 - 6 f.o.w. and managed to catch 3 nice keepers. By now she's napping on the back of the boat, so I figured it's time to go. I found the fishing tough. Are the folks having success fishing hardwoods or cedars? Flats or Channel edges? Thanks in advance for the advice!
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.