Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Report

I wish this was a fishing report, but I haven't been on the water in over a month, so I don't have a fishing report. I was feeling better last week and decided to go back to work, but on wednesday had some more chest pain and got sent to the hospital. A whole bunch more tests were ran, but everything came back good. I have to wear a clip on heart monitor for a couple of weeks to record any pains or heart flutters. My blood pressure is within normal range now, it has dropped close to sixty points. I was feeling like a crappie boat had ran over me, but I guess I am getting used to not going 100 mph now and just go 50 mph. I got the card you club members signed and sent to me several days ago. I appreciate that very much and thanks to all who signed it. I have put myself on a self imposed diet. No whole milk (thats a huge one to me), no cokes, no white bread, no pork(another biggie) no biscuits and no added salt. I have lost close to 30 pounds in 3 weeks, but have a long way to go. Thanks for all who have called or pm'd and checked on me. Sorry I didn't respond back real fast. Well, that is my report for now, so lets see some reports from all of you who have been going. Take care. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear from you fatboy,keep up the good work on that diet.hope to see you on the water soon.
    bos
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you fatboy and hope that everything goes well.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Good to hear from you Johnathan. I haven't been on the water for over a week now. Took the boat to Genesis a week ago and they said I would have it back by the following Friday. They called on Thursday to say it wouldn't be finished until sometime this week. The carpet on the bunks of my trailer was lookin pretty ragged so I took the opportunity to replace it. Give me a call if you feel up to getting on the water even if it's only for a short time. Take care of yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Post Thanks / Like

fatboy,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and I applaud you for all of you hard work with your dieting. Keep it up and hope you get on the water soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the weight loss! After knee replacemant I lost 42 lbs fast. I have since lost 23 more pounds. No more sugar pills, I cut my BP medicine in half. Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

Stay with it, sounds like you are ahead of the heart attack that could happen. I too am/was overweight by 30 lbs and lost 22 so far. It took triple bypass open heart surgery 3 months ago to wake me up as to living a healthier life stile. Prayer said for you also Fatboy. Take care

HWG
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear Fatboy! I hope you have a speedy recovery brother......
    U.S. Air Force Retired

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been wondering how you were doin, don't want to bother you when you're trying to keep the stress level down. Didn't make the meeting so I missed the card, but think of my name as being on it. Glad to hear of the self improvements and I share your pain on what you're not allowed to eat. You have my phone number, and I'm not far away. Should you decide you feel up to putting some wind in your hair, pick up the phone. If I'm home we'll go, anytime, any lake you want, my boat. Here's wishing you a speedy comeback, and negative results on the tests that seem to never end. Tim
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see that you are back on the board again. Keep up the good work and glad to hear about the weight loss just sorry to hear about those biscuits!
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast