Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couples Day Out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Couples Day Out

Sunday was Couples day out :D we took CrappieHawg (Matt) and his finance Sarah out in our boat for most of the day. We were hoping to be able to put them on a lot of fish and to show them a few new areas to fish around Bucksaw since CrappieHawg hasn't fished this area very much but that wasn't the case It was a tough bite for us - we started out early 2 fishing with minnows and 2 with jigs (a OSS special was jig of choice) We did manage to have 19 keepers - a few really nice and the rest just over legal. It was a little breezy and cool all day. CrappieHawg just proposed to Sarah last weekend and now already has her out fishing - looks like she is a keeper too
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Job JJ

I think they should get married on Truman and use your boat for the wedding...:D No fancy dressing up to do, and crappie cookout for the feast.... Bet Shara would go for that...... I am getting ready to change that OSS special jig next week, you are wearing it out......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I think they should get married on Truman and use your boat for the wedding...:D No fancy dressing up to do, and crappie cookout for the feast.... Bet Shara would go for that...... I am getting ready to change that OSS special jig next week, you are wearing it out......
    GREAT JOB GUYS! I THINK OSS SHOULD TAKE THE WEDDING PICTURES WHEN THEY GET MARRIED ON THE LAKE!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at those smiles. Glad you all made it out and had a good time. Sounds like a good wedding to me also. But I would bet the bride to be has other ideas for a wedding. Just be glad she is willing to get out and fish with you. But do not take her to much or she will end up like Sue and out fish you every trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding folks and one of the best pictures ever. OSS should take lessons from you on how to smile for his mug shots..

Post Thanks / Like

Good job JJ. Thought I seen you this morining. Fished down river and was on fish till noon and then it shut off. Packed it in. 1.4 lbs. was our biggest. Brother-in-law put it on me today.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

way to go y'all looks like a good day all arround

Post Thanks / Like

Damn looks like Matts got a new fishing partner , LOL Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

You mean she said yes? :D Good job Ricer #2.

Sounds like you did a nice job today JJ's. Glad you guys & gals got into some, even if it wasn't all that many. Certainly better than pulling Crabgrass.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know who

could bring lots of rice for the wedding...........:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast