Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday???

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday???

Everyone must have had a knock down day fishin, cuz they've abandoned us poor unfortunates that didn't go today. C'mon Y'all, give it up!!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I will speak for BigOrangeSlab cause he wont be back online till monday morning probably.He told me today that it was slow today while he tried several places.He then went to yo fishin hole and boated some nice fish. Had 9 keeper crappie and left sometime before lunch but not sure exactly what time.He turned em all back cause he had a birthday party to hump it too, so they still there ole buddy. I redone a bathroom today. fixed floor and installed a new tub.Gotta keep mama happy so I can fish.

Post Thanks / Like

They are kind of quiet aren't they Skeet,probably still cleaning fish!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Everyone must have had a knock down day fishin, cuz they've abandoned us poor unfortunates that didn't go today. C'mon Y'all, give it up!!
    JohnW

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

G'mornin John, Toby. Glad to hear some were caught. Water temps were near 82 Friday and I kinda figured they'd be a little off the mark. I'm about to go to a friends pond for some green fish on small tackle. I'll post more later.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess this was my day to catch green fish. Caught 12, maybe 15, I didn't count but I was busy for about an hour and 15 minutes. Good fun on a crankbait, up to about 2 1/2 lbs. Probably won't fish this weekend with Dove season opening on the first. Going to try to get into a shoot I attended last year, wish me luck.Y'all have fun in whatever you get into and I'll talk to you some later in the week.

Post Thanks / Like

just like gcf said fishing was slow for a while.caught one crappie @830.fished
    alongside crapman for awhile.i had to leave early so i decided to try one last spot [skeets].my daughter called while i was there to see where i was,i told her i was just leaving [1:00].then the fish started biting. ended up with 9 keepers,several bream,catfish,lg m bass,4 stripe.

ps
    took no fish home ,running late for grandsons' b-day party.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water