Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: We all bring something valuable to the table

Post Thanks / Like

Default We all bring something valuable to the table

And we all have different experiences, either because of where we live or how we fish for crappie. I like to think of this main forum as a creative workshop, similar to those I participated in as a commercial artist. Run something up the flagpole, so to speak.

One thing that's a good idea is to make your point as succinctly as possible and move on. I've expresssed my views a few times about spider rigging, and that's all I'm going to say about it. Going back to the art analogy, market research shows that you have 8 seconds to make your sale, either in point-of-puchase displays or print ads. If it takes you longer than that to "sell" your idea, you've lost the customer.

Jerry Blake fishes darn everyday and has to come up with successful trips because he depends on satisfied customers. Richard fishes tournaments and has probably seen more lakes and conditions that any ten of us combined. Crappiepappy is a wonderful teacher.

Now. let's go back to fishing. Oh, and Tarpon, we have done some fantastic fishing right before a storm hits and during light rain. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bump!

I am gonna BUMP this, and several other threads back to the top. Everyone, stop exchanging barbs, and insults and get back on what we all hope to come to this board for. Thank you for your cooperation!

<,"}/>{ Tim Fahrenkrog
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids