Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Doesaw ramp 8/29

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Doesaw ramp 8/29

Not good , fog stayed till 8:30 am so we fished right across from the marina till the fog lifted, to many out there with gps and running faster than I want to.... Visited in the parking lot till 8 am with Ranger397 met Wildhunter and of course everyones worst nightmare (ED) .. we worked from bucksaw to sparrowfoot, and ended up with 3 big crappie and 9 nice 10" to 12" crappie, but it was a really slow bite and hard to get more than one in a spot..... give our 9 away and threw the big ones back....... Nice cool day, fishing was cool, to darn cool...... maybe it will pickup as soon as all of you go back to work....:D I can't even tell you what depth was the best we fished everything we could think of, even old Ed's live well was dead.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to be there, but your day was better than mine under my truck, trying to figure out what caused my blinkers to blow the fuse
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fogg

was pretty bad but it was good talking with you and Ron this morning. Ed it was a pleasure meeting you also. Mike and I picked up a few you left but it was a tough day. We should have followed 7 HOGS instead of you and Ron:D.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default You wouldn't have to follow us

Just watch for the buzzards circling above, we will be right below them... Sea gulls follow also wanting to pick up Ron's drum.......and other junk fish he always catches.......:D

Post Thanks / Like

OSS it was nice meeting you wish i would of had more time to talk but had to send the women to get those new ozark rods.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No problem wild

Good to meet you, think we came by you fishing up by Pretty Bob later in the day???? Hope you got into some, kinda slow for us........

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that was us it seemed the farther we went up the worse it got.