PDA

View Full Version : Truman Doesaw ramp 8/29

olesilverside
08-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Not good , fog stayed till 8:30 am so we fished right across from the marina till the fog lifted, to many out there with gps and running faster than I want to.... Visited in the parking lot till 8 am with Ranger397 met Wildhunter and of course everyones worst nightmare (ED) .. we worked from bucksaw to sparrowfoot, and ended up with 3 big crappie and 9 nice 10" to 12" crappie, but it was a really slow bite and hard to get more than one in a spot..... give our 9 away and threw the big ones back....... Nice cool day, fishing was cool, to darn cool...... maybe it will pickup as soon as all of you go back to work....:D I can't even tell you what depth was the best we fished everything we could think of, even old Ed's live well was dead.......

rugsrme
08-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Wanted to be there, but your day was better than mine under my truck, trying to figure out what caused my blinkers to blow the fuse:eek:

Ranger397V
08-29-2009, 07:50 PM
was pretty bad but it was good talking with you and Ron this morning. Ed it was a pleasure meeting you also. Mike and I picked up a few you left but it was a tough day. We should have followed 7 HOGS instead of you and Ron:D.

olesilverside
08-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Just watch for the buzzards circling above, we will be right below them... Sea gulls follow also wanting to pick up Ron's drum.......and other junk fish he always catches.......:D

wildhunter066
08-30-2009, 04:41 PM
OSS it was nice meeting you wish i would of had more time to talk but had to send the women to get those new ozark rods.

olesilverside
08-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Good to meet you, think we came by you fishing up by Pretty Bob later in the day???? Hope you got into some, kinda slow for us........:mad:

wildhunter066
08-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah that was us it seemed the farther we went up the worse it got.