Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threads being closed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Threads being closed

No point to this at all.
    Last edited by 1weezer; 10-07-2005 at 04:43 AM.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Richard:

I hope this is the Heroin back pain medicine talking. Go to bed!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    This should refresh your memory once you get that Oxycontin out of your brain.

Forum Rules: In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Crappie.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Crappie.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.

The owners of Crappie.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Crappie.com rules.
    Last edited by Moose1am; 10-07-2005 at 12:26 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry I even posted that thread about fishin in the rain. This is like a argument in kindergarden. I have my own opinions about the whole real life fishing experience vs textbook knowledge, but I'm not gonna even say it cuz someones gonna git there feelings hurt. Now shut the HE11 up and go fishin.
    What's worse, to be in church wishing you were fishin' or to be fishin' and know you should be in church?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow

How Bout Them Yankee's

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, be careful now. I am also a Purdue graduate, please don't think all Purdue grads are like Moose. I am proud that I went to Purdue, but there is no correlation between Purdue grad and Moose Ph.D. madness. I used to post on here all the time, it has been several years now, now only once or twice a month do I post, and don't even view the board daily anymore because of how Moose has taken over the board. This isn't the only board he has done this to either, I see his name on a few other boards that I "used" to frequent often, the same practice occurs there as well.

The lengthy novels do get rather annoying, we are all here to read up on crappie fishing, if I wanted to get my Ph.D. I would simply go back to school, so Moose please spare us a little. Moose, all of use are capable of typing novels on here, but some of us don't need the attention and have far more important things to do than cross reference data and to conduct laboratory experiments by putting 2 crappie in a small 10 gallon tank starving them for days then feeding them, talk about cruelty. By the way Moose, the fish are eating because they are hungry, not because you turned the light on in the aquarium. Oh, I forgot, we also don't have the time to spend countless hours scanning maps, that we can purchase for next to nothing, but I guess some people have more time than money, and with no woman companionship of any kind there seems to be a lot of spare time.

Moose you have made comments about needing to read more, what is the point? Some of us would rather go out and live a little to experience the things you are at home reading about. First hand experience is far more valuable than having a mental archive.

I am going to have to side on Weezer and Jerry's behalf in the debates. They obviously can catch crappie, and make a living at it. I think their real world experience far outweighs Mooses mental archives on the science of Pomoxis annularis and Pomoxis nigromaculatus (Moose is impressed with the latin names of crappie, is anybody else??). Moose when you do on the rare occasion get out and fish, the fish you talk about are not described as being very big at all, so you keep doing what you are doing, so the rest of us can catch the bigger ones.

While I am bitching I might as well say it, Jerry and Weezer I am disappointed with both of you too. I want to see more pictures, I miss the daily pictures. Bring back the pictures!!!

I am still laughing at reading about Moose calling Ed to whine and cry about how he is treated on an internet message board. To anybody out there, who disagrees with me, I don't care, and it doesn't hurt my feelings if you don't like me.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tarpon:

It's not your fault Moose used your post to get in another jab at me and to try and keep an argument going after he's already agreed with me.

Hey Perogue:

You are absolutely right.

Hey 66:

I apologize - got sucked in again. Here you go. These pictures from last Tuesday both made the the Hot Springs newspaper yesterday.

Y'all have a good day - I have to go catch a mess of crappie.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie66 you said at the top of your post that you dont view the board daily anymore and then at the bottom you asked Jerry and Weezer to bring back the daily pictures. I was paying atention lol. Just kidding with you. Pirogue I hope you are not making fun of retarded people. My wifes first cousin is retarted and he is a wonderful person. He cant help it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats one sick post there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    P

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he was kidding too crappieseeker. Using pictures of down syndrome kids or any other kid with disabilities is tasteless to me. I'm sure one if put some thought to it could come up with another way to get their point across.

I especially didn't like the Shut The **** Up thing on bottom of picture.

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    Crappie66 you said at the top of your post that you dont view the board daily anymore and then at the bottom you asked Jerry and Weezer to bring back the daily pictures. I was paying atention lol. Just kidding with you. Pirogue I hope you are not making fun of retarded people. My wifes first cousin is retarted and he is a wonderful person. He cant help it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    I hope he was kidding too crappieseeker. Using pictures of down syndrome kids or any other kid with disabilities is tasteless to me. I'm sure one if put some thought to it could come up with another way to get their point across.

I especially didn't like the Shut The **** Up thing on bottom of picture.

Some people might find that funny but I for one don't. I've spent sometime helping with the special olympics and those kids and adults don't care how they finish. They are just happy that they got the chance to participate. The first year I helped I got a new look at life. If you want to see someone participating just to be out there then go watch the special olympics.
    fishintiger

Look for me on Ohio Game Fishing I'm fishintiger there too.

Still searching for that 20 inch crappie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast