Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a lincolin navagator or chrysler 300

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need a lincolin navagator or chrysler 300

see I was gonna sneak up to TRUMAN lake for a couple days, so take the old DODGE to the quickie lube, then to the tire shop rotate tires, check brakes, well low and lower, front U JOINTs out both sides, 4x4, and back U JOINT out, bummer , but glad the lube man noticed it, didn't drive bad, bet this is gonna cost me, so I told you that to ask you this, If you have the above mentioned vehicles and you dont mind loaning one for a couple months send it on down, with out it I will be grounded for a couple days. oh well the fish will keep growing. I can wait,

check your trucks

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know when you are coming up. I would like to give you this Outlaw. We can fish the morning too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I have a U joint going out in my old chevy. Need to get it checked out this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob I keep wanting to get up there and do a little fishing, but seems like everytime I turn arround something goes poof, kids still haven't got there auto situation settled, and they are using sharons truck, so sharon is using my truck most of the time, and I got the old truck, and now it's down till at least tuesday, so see ya next month. i hope

Post Thanks / Like

I would let you use old smokie and i would use boops goat.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=beagle man;878871]see I was gonna sneak up to TRUMAN lake for a couple days, so take the old DODGE to the quickie lube, then to the tire shop rotate tires, check brakes, well low and lower, front U JOINTs out both sides, 4x4, and back U JOINT out, bummer , but glad the lube man noticed it, didn't drive bad, bet this is gonna cost me, so I told you that to ask you this, If you have the above mentioned vehicles and you dont mind loaning one for a couple months send it on down, with out it I will be grounded for a couple days. oh well the fish will keep growing. I can wait,

Don't forget that NICE TRACTOR in the shed......You could hook the boat on and be there in plenty of time for the Labor Day Celebration!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=beagle man;878871]see I was gonna sneak up to TRUMAN lake for a couple days, so take the old DODGE to the quickie lube, then to the tire shop rotate tires, check brakes, well low and lower, front U JOINTs out both sides, 4x4, and back U JOINT out, bummer , but glad the lube man noticed it, didn't drive bad, bet this is gonna cost me, so I told you that to ask you this, If you have the above mentioned vehicles and you dont mind loaning one for a couple months send it on down, with out it I will be grounded for a couple days. oh well the fish will keep growing. I can wait,

Don't forget that NICE TRACTOR in the shed......You could hook the boat on and be there in plenty of time for the Labor Day Celebration! Be sure and wear your ORANGE SHIRT!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if the 300 would pull the boat but I am sure the little lady would gladly drive it and loan you her truck. Hope you get everthing in order soon so you can make it to Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Would this one work? It already has rod holders installed. :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like that one has swine flu!:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast