Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stockton FROSTY and the beagleman

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton FROSTY and the beagleman

water 75dg clear, light wind, light mist, not much sun, not to many boats

caught 38 had 4 keepers, black/chartruse and black /silver jigs, trees, bridge piers. caught 7 that one side of the tail hit the 10in mark but not both sides so we tossed them back, I think they would have passed the states limit on length, but wasnt sure so easy over the side they went, mr. journagan from rogersvill gave us three, so I cleaned 7 and I am tired sore,wore down and it's supper time.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice day on the water and enough for dinner to boot. That tail thing has me wondering if that is a legal fish or not. I think I will review the rules book to see if I can determine. I will be at stockton some time tomorrow to see if I can find a few.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like my day...lot of dinks and a few keepers! It beat workin' though
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of pretty good ole boy's out on the water today. Weather not to hot. Sounds like fun to me. Honestly I guess it's a couple pretty good ole boys....................never met this Frosty character but talked to him several times on the phone and seems like a good guy to me. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    A couple of pretty good ole boy's out on the water today. Weather not to hot. Sounds like fun to me. Honestly I guess it's a couple pretty good ole boys....................never met this Frosty character but talked to him several times on the phone and seems like a good guy to me. :D
    Are you ever going to fish Stockton again? Frosty is a great guy!

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty and beagle are 2 good old boys. They are 2 fishing buddies. One feeds em the other is yelling get the net.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Are you ever going to fish Stockton again? Frosty is a great guy!
    What do you mean??????? I just fished it a couple of weeks ago with the usual outcome that I seem to get there this year. Lots of NOjoe's and a couple of keepers. For me it only takes about another 20 minutes or so to be to Truman so it's easier for me to go there than you I'm sure.

And I'd have to agree with you on Frosty. Seems like a real good guy talking to him on the phone.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well what a great day to be out

A 100 fish or no fish, man seemed like a nice fall day up here in Windsor, had to have been nice on the water...... Dog gone Beagle if you don't get up here soon I am going to have u r honey hole slimed down some....... Glad you had to clean some......:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    What do you mean??????? I just fished it a couple of weeks ago with the usual outcome that I seem to get there this year. Lots of NOjoe's and a couple of keepers. For me it only takes about another 20 minutes or so to be to Truman so it's easier for me to go there than you I'm sure.

And I'd have to agree with you on Frosty. Seems like a real good guy talking to him on the phone.
    Didn't know you fished it a couple of weeks ago.:o It takes me an hour and 15 to get to Stockton and two and half to get to Truman so it is just to far for a day trip very often for me. I keep thinking I will find away to catch keepers at Stockton but so far the only pattern I have figured out is there is no pattern.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys got into a few! Looked like a noce day to be on the water

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast