Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got my pics back....thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got my pics back....thanks guys!

Thanks guys.....got my pics back, thanks to Adaware.com. And a double thanks to Moose since he recommended it. I had 14 malicious spyware in my computer. Seems my spyware wasn't up to snuff because I use it almost daily. I left Adaware and restarted the computer, and I was back in business.

Thanks to Jerry Blake as well. Jerry, I was going to try yours next but the first (Adaware) got rid of the problem, but I put your link in my favorites for future use.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill:

Good to hear you got-er-done! I run Ad-aware 6 at least once a week and it finds and quarantines a load of crap. I made the mistake a few years ago of deleting the files it had in quarantine though and had to re-install my operating system and all my programs. It seem that one of the files that had a spyware program attached to it was needed to boot up. So, just leave everything in quarantine - don't delete anything.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Adaware was the site I saw on TV, but couldn't remember the name. I think it was the blond Swedish babe that interested me.....much more than the content of the ad it seems. At any rate, thanks again for the assist.

BTW.....Jerry, Ive had to reload an OS myself and it is a long drawn out pain in the a##!! That fiasco was sponsored by "Service Pack 2" which I finally had to completely delete. For some reason, it seems that my computer has specific programs that aren't compatible.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bump!

I am gonna BUMP this, and several other threads back to the top. Everyone, stop exchanging barbs, and insults and get back on what we all hope to come to this board for. Thank you for your cooperation!

<,"}/>{ Tim Fahrenkrog
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids