Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Friday Woods

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Woods

Weather had me spooked and I didn't leave manchester til 10:30. Lake was a mirror when I arrived and no one at the ramp but 4 trailers. The woman runs a ton better than before, and with one minor carb tweak it'll be top shelf. Wish I'd found this guy first, lesson learned. Caught 2 keeper crappie, met our new member Herbie, and basically goofed off til the wind got so high I had to run slow(25-30) back to the ramp or get tossed like a cork. For those I invited today, you didn't miss anything. I'll bet the early bite was good, a guy at the candy store said he had one 2 lbs. but didn't show it. Good luck and safe, dry day for all of y'all goin tomorrow. Post something when yer done.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

skeet,good to hear the little women is back in the water,hate to hear your day wasn't that productive.i been wishing all day here in huntsville that i was at woods fishing.the day looked good down here ,overcast skies,brief showers here and there,hardly no wind,love to have been fishing.going to woods in the a.m. gcf and i installed a new lowrance 522 on my little lady,looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.good luck to all that go this weekend.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Bigorangeslab,

Glad to hear you got your locator installed. Hope it catches you alot of fish. :D