Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well here we go again........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well here we go again........

Were gonna try to go back to the big pond on that 100 footer sunday, staying on board all week and coming back the following sunday, barring another blown engine or an unforseen hurricane, all is ago. Maby we will load up the boat this time.
    Last edited by biggerjigger; 08-28-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I figured you would be cryin Uncle by now.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Fo what????
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good luck this time

Maybe you'll actually get to go fishing. I've been hearing abut some folks in South Lousiana catching some 50-100 pound tuna just a few miles off the coast so I may heard down there in a few weeks for a long weekend. MAYYYY cost me 300 bucks total for 3 days
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

300 bucks for a Tuna? Heck, you can get it canned for 50 cent on sale. 25 cents at the scratch and dent, but you'll occasionally get some skunky stuff.

Wannabe...

Save your pennies Don, with your luck, you'll be replacing the furnace next.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Buddies of mine just got back, they ran 90 miles out and caught more tuna than they wanted....on a 24 hour trip. All the tuna caught at night on topwater.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOL, no butthead

I can go out for 3 days fishing and take 3 people with me and then CATCH them for around 300 total. $50 a night for a room, then gas for boat and truck. Throw in food and thats it. These guys aren't going but 8-10 miles out to catch them. Cap, I was 20 miles offshore last weekend so 8-10 ain't nothing. Well, time to go home and do some drilling on the boat. Got to get the rod holders installed tonight cause I got a feeling tomorrows gonna be the day I weat their butts out. OK maybe just gas but I'll take anything right now the way ross barnett's been lately
    proud member of "Team Cup"