Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake 8/29 who's showing up

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake 8/29 who's showing up

Got to get old Ron on some fish he has worked all week ... guess we will put in at Doesaw in the am around 6ish....... and work up.... bringing along a can of 3 n 1 oil for his rusty joints......don't figure he can catch sheet he hasn't been in a week...... going to have to retrain him.....sit spot...roll over spot..no u can't p in the boat spot......:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Wish we could Saturday, We'll be down Sunday. PLEASE leave some for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't make it this weekend but I just might finally be able to make it up there next Saturday. I would really enjoy meeting some of you guys. So Oss and Jiggin15 try and leave an opening for next week!:D I am ready to toss the minners and learn jig fishin from the pros!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now Gator

You talking like that and I am going to sell my minner stock, I have 1000 of shares of the stuff............:D good repeat business.......... but I ain't know repeat and you shouldn't be either...... just think jig jig say that to yourself everyday for a week or two and it makes it easier to convert........:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    You talking like that and I am going to sell my minner stock, I have 1000 of shares of the stuff............:D good repeat business.......... but I ain't know repeat and you shouldn't be either...... just think jig jig say that to yourself everyday for a week or two and it makes it easier to convert........:D
    I'll be more than happy to let you convert me like you said you did with ole Ron! I am really looking forward to coming up there and I will say I have caught some on the jigs but I just don't quite have the confidence to not pick up a couple dozen on the way to the lake yet. I will spare you the pain of listening to that minner pump all day though if you are willing to let go of some of your secrets. Just give me a detailed list of what to bring and at least 1 hr of mercy before you tear me down!:D I promise not to bring any rice-a-roni with me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll donate the oil and ben gay.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pretty simple

just 4 colors I key on this time of the year...... black/chartuse and white/chart for the little bit dingy water, and blue/white and orange/chart. for clearer water and wouldn't be affaid to use any of them in any water.... I do however have a little for preference for a orange headed jig but black or chat. heads work fine also..... You can a years supply of these at Everhart's for what 6 or 8 doz. minners cost you, then you buy your wife something nice... Like my wife wanted to go somewhere different this weekend, I said try the Kitchen you ain't been in there for a month........:D

Post Thanks / Like

Me and biteme are going to try Tebo in the morning. Anybody heard anything about it lately? If it sucks may end up in the Grand. Worried it may suck too after this weather. Nevertheless it still beats a good day doin alot of other crap.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    just 4 colors I key on this time of the year...... black/chartuse and white/chart for the little bit dingy water, and blue/white and orange/chart. for clearer water and wouldn't be affaid to use any of them in any water.... I do however have a little for preference for a orange headed jig but black or chat. heads work fine also..... You can a years supply of these at Everhart's for what 6 or 8 doz. minners cost you, then you buy your wife something nice... Like my wife wanted to go somewhere different this weekend, I said try the Kitchen you ain't been in there for a month........:D
    How many knots are you going to be wearing on your head for that remark?:D That's some dam funny stuff though!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hothead

I haven't heard a word on Tebo, my source went to work, of all things WORK but I would think as clear as the grand is Tebo should be fine, looks like it when I go across it 3 or 4 times a week.......good luck....... if you go.....don't want the lake to become unbalanced from being under fished.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast