Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Reaper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Reaper

My fishing partner is gonna fish up your way tomorrow I think he is gonna go into Talala creek and mess around if ya see him introduce yourself if you are fishing tomorrow he will be in a white express with pole holders on the front I am to busy to get away trying to get everything done to go to the crappiemasters classic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big George
    My fishing partner is gonna fish up your way tomorrow I think he is gonna go into Talala creek and mess around if ya see him introduce yourself if you are fishing tomorrow he will be in a white express with pole holders on the front I am to busy to get away trying to get everything done to go to the crappiemasters classic
    ok
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default They have moved far far away

Hit all the regular spots today, wind allowed me to do some serious hunting. It was all for naught. Score-Crappie-2@11", + 1 Mississippi White.
    I hit all the brush BR and I sank with the Corp over in Spencer Creek. I fished N of Wigganon at a brand new area and caught 1. I then slow trolled from the 2 nd point in Talala, all the way back to the ramp and then hit the front line of trees for some evening doodlesocking. I caught 1 more fish while slow trolling. That makes twice this week I have basically struck out BG. Once before the cold front, and today. I never saw your partners boat. Gonna stay at the house tommorrow probably. Later...

Post Thanks / Like

Well hell Reaper that is fishing I know its tough alot but anyways I am leaving tomorrow for what I am told is a sorry ass crappie lake my partner that is prefishing Old Hickory as of yesterday caught 3 fish in 4 days but anyways I hope we will soon meet as I know I will spend at least one day before the cast tourney the 22 prefishing and if I dont see you then hope to see you at the weighin or seminar the night before if they still do that you should come to it and visit even if you dont fish Big George

Post Thanks / Like

Will do. Since I can't afford to enter CAST tourney yet. Maybe in the spring. Look forward to meeting you and Larry.