Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MTCC Website is Updated

Post Thanks / Like

Default MTCC Website is Updated

Guys (and Queen Crappie),

The website has been updated. Sorry for not getting it done right away, but I was at the NASCAR race in Bristol all weekend. When I got home Sunday, I need a few days to recover (if you know what I mean ). I will always try to update the website ASAP since this is where we should be posting all of MTCC stuff on. If anyone ever wants to post any club related news, or stuff on the website just send me an email, what you want on it and I'll get it on there. Have a good one everyone! I will NOT be at the next meeting or tournament in September so if someone could help me and take notes for me at the meeting, I would greatly appreciate your help. You don't have to type the meeting minutes up, I'll do that, just get me the notes from the meeting. Thanks everyone! See you all in a couple of months. (ouch, that sounds bad).

Post Thanks / Like

Default One more thing...

Oh ya one more thing... I'm fishing Priest this Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to join me, just give me a call. I will also be fishing Priest next Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday while my family camps on Priest at Poole Knobs Campground. You can join me if you would like then too. You can check out my new Lowrance HDS deptfinders too (finally got them installed). I can't wait to use them.