Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question?

I have an Eagle Ultra Fish-Finder with the Transducer on my Minn-Kota Power Drive Trolling Motor. Im getting interference if I speed motor over 3 on motor. Anyone else have this problem? Is this normal or can it be corected. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I have adjusted Sensitivity up and down but it doesnt affect it. Bottombumper

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Check the electronics forum as this has been discussed there. Mean while make sure you are not getting power for it from you TM battery. It should be on the starting battery.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN View Post
    Check the electronics forum as this has been discussed there. Mean while make sure you are not getting power for it from you TM battery. It should be on the starting battery.
    What IBNFSHN said. The interference is electrical "noise" if you are tied to the TM battery.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys. Bingo that was my problem. Had to lengthen wiring but it works great. Thanks again. Bottombumper