Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help

me please! I am having difficulty with finding motivation to go to the lake today. Ordinarily I would already be fishing, but this morning I can't seem to find my mojo. I've washed my truck, piddled in the garage, heck I even did a load of laundry. I could cut my grass but it's not even ankle deep yet. Today is my wifes' birthday, guess I could take her out to lunch. I've never had this much trouble shirking my responsibilities before... I'm getting worried. What should I do guys?
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

I personally think you're 'sleep posting' --- and when you wake up from this horendus nightmare, you'll be ashamed you posted this.

My guess is that you'll immediately grab yer gear and be on the water within minutes to make sure you get that crazy, stewpit, dream out of your head for good. Otherwise, you might need some counselling. Get holt of WB. He's good at talkin trivial babble and he won't charge you near as much as a growed up regular shrink. Plus, you might be able to trick him out of tellin you where some of his honey holes are.

When you wake up and shake this off, let me know how this advice works out for ya. Need to nip this sorta behavior in the bud - right now, 'for it get completely out of hand. You don't want these dreams to re-occur, or worst yet, come back.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thats some good advice Jimmie

I'd take that and run with it Filet
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Default He don't need to go BACK to an emergency room LOL

He done spent enough time there in the last month or so
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

And for goodness sake dont let WB catch it fromya. Ifin he splodes Grenada wont ever get through cleanin up the POOOOOO!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I even did a load of laundry. I could cut my grass

NOW THATS JUST CRAZY TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think you need to go to the emergency room and skip fishing all together today. Not sure what you've got, but I'm pretty sure it very well could cause you just 'splode all at once. And at your size, it'd take 2 weeks to clean up the mess.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.