Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You!

In reference to my 10ft rod question, I wanted to tell you all Thank You for the offers to let me try your equipment before I bought anything. It was very gracious to invite someone you dont even know to use your equipment. You folks, and this site are the BEST! Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Jack

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That is what is great about this site.

Post Thanks / Like

well jackb seems like the more we learn about this site the more we learn about the good folks on here, and I have met a bunch and only one bad apple so far but thats enough about me, enjoy your new rod they are great,

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    well jackb seems like the more we learn about this site the more we learn about the good folks on here, and I have met a bunch and only one bad apple so far but thats enough about me, enjoy your new rod they are great,
    Hey, I'm not that bad!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep, good friends here

This site, MO board anyway, is great. The members here are here to learn about crappie fishing and meeting others that crappie fish.
    Had one guy lone me a 10' pole at camp because I never used one or had one and it changed the way I fished. Then he gave me a pole can't list the rest that have done alike to me.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

It was an 8 footer Quinni too have met a bunch of great folks here and made lifelong friends because of it.......have fun jack and keep asking what you need to know thats what we're all here for.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    It was an 8 footer Quinni too have met a bunch of great folks here and made lifelong friends because of it.......have fun jack and keep asking what you need to know thats what we're all here for.
    Ok, you got me threre Bug's, you loaned me the 8' all you asked is return it in one piece.
    Then you and Jared called me over and handed me the 10' with reel, spooled up with 6# mr. crappie, and a jig tied up with a loop knot. Caught lots of fish with that setup.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Now you see why he calls those 7" fish 12 inchers.:rolleyes:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rugsrme View Post
    Ok, you got me threre Bug's, you loaned me the 8' all you asked is return it in one piece.
    Then you and Jared called me over and handed me the 10' with reel, spooled up with 6# mr. crappie, and a jig tied up with a loop knot. Caught lots of fish with that setup.
    And you done exactly that..........once a persen gets used to a jigpole it becomes a very dangerous weapon against those wary crappiethey're my go to rod in many instances beds,trees and they can even be very effective fishin docks.

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Now you see why he calls those 7" fish 12 inchers.:rolleyes:
    Come on Bob don't tell me you aint fudged a little........women claim we do it all the time,heck last week i had one jump me and say since when did 10" become a ft........of course she was smiling when she said it
    Last edited by bugman; 08-27-2009 at 06:11 AM.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

If your feet have grown that much you may need a new pair of shoes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast